Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-28-2012, 01:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Notification about method rename/refactoring ?
my Eclipse plugin bookmarks certain IJavaElements of (java) source files for instance methods. If a method is renamed I would like to update the information in my plugin.
I figured out that the org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.renameParticipant extension points enables me to react on renames that triggered by a refactoring event (like F2 in package explorer on the element or CTRL+ALT+R when the carret is on the method). That works fine.
Unfortunately, there is a 3rd way of renaming an element in a source file which is not processable by the above mentioned extension point; CTRL+2 then R also enables a renaming of elements within the boundaries of a source file. The difference between CTRL+ALT+R and CTRL+2 then R is that the former also updates all usages of a method in other source files while the latter only renames all occurrences of an element within the boundaries of the current source file.
Does anyone know how to get a notification for renaming with CTRL+2 then R?
- By hrliew89 in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2012, 11:05 AM
- By nikunj in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:37 AM
- By Nirmala102 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:11 AM
- By Ada in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2007, 01:55 PM