Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse tags/cscope integration?
- 01-25-2008, 05:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse tags/cscope integration?
IMO Eclipse is the best C IDE available on Linux. However, the CDT indexer keeps running out of memory (our product has several thousand source files and several million LOC). We have a way to build cscope/tags files for the source tree. Is there a way to integrate cscope/tags into Eclipse?
- By ttkong in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:31 AM
- By therock in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2008, 12:22 PM
- By javaean in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:17 PM
- By Marcus in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:53 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:20 AM