Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Best Way To Import a Project?
- 03-14-2012, 08:48 PM #1
Best Way To Import a Project?
Ive used eclipse all the time Ive been using Java, but have yet to find an easy way to import an existing project.
For instance, me and my friends will often swap projects to help each other.
But I find It far too slow to create a project with the same name and cntrl c and cntrl v it in there.
Is there a simple way, or am I just being too dang click-a-phobic?
- 03-15-2012, 10:20 AM #2Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Re: Best Way To Import a Project?
I think it's:
File->Import->General->Existing project into workspacePlease do not ask for code as refusal often offends.
** This space for rent **
- 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM #3
- By Suraiya in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:14 AM
- By Ashish1 in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:54 AM
- By itaipee in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
- By techissue2008 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:07 PM