Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-10-2012, 07:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Eclipse Mozilla as Browser Context Menu
I am trying to get the context menu to work using Mozilla browser but unsure if there is an ability to do this as there is this bug 91342 (bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=91342) and unsure if its been resolved since as its something that was raised in 2005.
I am using Mozilla as the browser as I need the ability to zoom in to the browser and couldn't find a way to do this using IE as the default browser within Eclipse.
Using this snippet: git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet260.java where Mozilla is the browser (i.e. browser = new Browser(shell, SWT.MOZILLA) and firing up the application the context menu does NOT show when I right click within the browser. When setting it to SWT.NONE and using IE as the default browser the contextmenu appears. I'm guessing something additional needs to be done for Mozilla. Anyone know?
Appears you can create your own contextmenu git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet306.java so i'm sure there must be a way to use the default contextmenu from Mozilla using Snippet260 above.
- 02-10-2012, 08:57 PM #2
Re: Eclipse Mozilla as Browser Context MenuWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- By satyaprsp in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:35 PM
- By bssunil46 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:34 PM
- By ravjot28 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2010, 05:32 PM
- By ajith_raj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 12:31 PM
- By Neil_ in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:09 AM