Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Including a .dll file
- 01-16-2012, 01:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Including a .dll file
So I want to use the two axes of a joystick in my java program and I found a download online that includes a joystick class and joystick.java and also a joystick.dll. Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to add the .dll file to the project or even just how to use a joystick?
Re: Including a .dll file
Your question involves explaining a third party library, one that few of us if any are familiar with (actually none of us since you haven't posted any references or links), and so I would expect your chances of getting help here is quite small. Your best bet is to check the documentation that came with the library or any support site for the library, and then later if you are still stuck on a specific, come on back with your code, and with necessary details about this library.
- By kizzie33 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
- By ulix83 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:31 AM
- By bigpips305 in forum New To JavaReplies: 41Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:16 PM
- By JVposter in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:11 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:36 AM