Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-05-2012, 12:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Error occur while installing Eclipse
When i tried to install eclipse on my machine i got error "Incompatible JVM"
i.e "version 1.4.2_03 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. version: 1.5 or greater is required."
I download eclipse from "http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/indigo/SR1/eclipse-jee-indigo-SR1-win32.zip" for XP-32-bit
and i have jdk1.6.
Plz tell me the solution or suggest me the link for downloading eclipse and jdk.
Thanks and Regards,
- 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM #2
- By nanobean in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
- By nirasiva in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2011, 05:20 PM
- By mamoonrizwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
- By scrap in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2009, 01:47 AM
- By Kahlzarg in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2008, 11:12 AM