Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: compilation issue
- 04-19-2007, 11:56 PM #1
Ok, one problem solved, now another one. I downloaded an application and it is giving me errors in one .java file. It is a case of autoboxing...where they are adding an Integer and an int. I know this can be done in 1.5 and that is all I have installed on my workstation. I am confused. Why is it giving me a red x ?
- 04-20-2007, 12:00 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
Do this, click on Window--Preferences and then under java
click Compiler and see what it is set to.
The line that says Comp;ier compliance level should read 5.0 since that is what you say you have installed. It can and probably will default back to a lower level of java when it is installed, even if you do not have that version running on your workstation. Hope this helps.
- 04-20-2007, 01:51 AM #3
- By chanduseec in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:47 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:17 PM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:49 PM
- By chaitu444 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:49 PM
- By Heather in forum JCreatorReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 05:12 PM