Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-31-2011, 01:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
How to Write a Project for Java SE 7 ?
I'm working in Eclipse Indigo. I try an example StringSwitchDemo from the "Learning the Java Language > Language Basics" (The switch Statement (The Java™ Tutorials > Learning the Java Language > Language Basics)) but the lesson says it must be in Java SE 7 and later. So when I create the Java Proyect I select JavaSE-17 in "Use an excecution environment JRE". But it gives me an error. What I'm doing wrong?
- By agajantorayev in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:37 AM
- By napi1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:49 AM
- By megalomitis in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
- By maneibr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:28 PM
- By johnny7white in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:05 PM