Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-30-2011, 12:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Install GlassFish on Eclipse Helios: CREDENTIAL_ERROR
Hi all, as title i need help to start GlassFish server on Eclipse. I'm working with Eclipse Helios 3.6 on Ubuntu 10.10.
I have downloaded and installed jee6 sdk from the oracle site. After this, i have downloaded the plugin GlassFish Application Server for eclipse (with install new software) from download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/helios.
Now, where i open a new perspective of JEE, i create a new server and install the server on a directory i create. I think this is the correct method to install the GlassFish server...
But when i try to start the server (clicking on the green button start), appears this error:
"'Starting GlassFish 3.1 at localhost' has encountered a problem. The Eclipse plugin cannot communicate with the GlassFish server, status is :CREDENTIAL_ERROR"
Starting GlassFish 3.1 at localhost is the name of the server create (i left all properties by default).
Obviously i launch eclipse from terminal like root, cause the directory where i download and install the server is for root only.
I hope someone else can help me, so i can start to program in jee
- By sri suba in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2011, 03:46 PM
- By ddm15 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
- By sdpani_law in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM
- By bheemisetty.bhushan in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:12 AM
- By redforce.bala in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:55 AM