Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-24-2007, 10:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Problem inserting values to MySQL tables from the Data Source Explorer
I'm using MySQL5.0 and Eclipse J2EE. I created a successful connection to my database and I tried to insert new values to a table using the data source explorer. As you can see in the attached screenshot I keep getting "Unhandled event loop exception - java.kang.StackOverflowError". I already tried to uninstall the eclipse I have and reinstall it but the problem keeps coming up. I also added the log file.
Any help will be appriciated...
- By koushika in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:35 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:28 AM
- By woeko in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
- By tlgkumar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:39 AM
- By peiceonly in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2007, 11:40 AM