Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-14-2011, 08:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Is it possible to package Eclipse with plugins and to make it as an installable?
I would like to package the whole eclipse IDE along with some plugins and make it as an installable/executable. Is it possible to do this?
I had tried File->Export option for packaging but it could package for a project within the eclipse. But my requirement is to package/bundle the eclipse IDE itself with no projects in it. With that newly created executable, I want to develop new projects.
I would also like to know whether any tool is available to create an installer for eclipse.
Kindly share your thoughts on the above requirement.
- By LongTTH in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:02 AM
- By buston01 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:32 PM
- By bishnu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:11 AM
- By gapper in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:31 AM