Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2011, 11:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Debugging .sh file running java code in Eclipse IDE (Helios 3.6)
I could run .sh files in the Eclipse Helios IDE that runs a simulator code written in java.
How do i debug this simulator code in java ?
How do i set breakpoints in simulator java files and run .sh file in debug mode ?
I have done :
Run -> External Tools -> External Tools Configuaration ->Program -> New
Main: locaion_ of .sh file
Environment: Added JAVA_HOME
Any help ?
- By ddm15 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:38 AM
- By computerbum in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:34 PM
- By redforce.bala in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:55 AM
- By email@example.com in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:48 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:34 PM