Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Missing design in eclipse
- 09-07-2011, 05:06 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Missing design in eclipse
It's been a while since I last designing and when I look at it...there's no more the usual Source and Design (for information, I'm using Windows Builder Pro as GUI on Eclipse 3.6.2), I wonder how to activate it.
That visual design really makes things easier with drag n drops...so without it I kinda have to do manual coding on it and that quite takes longer time.
Thanks in advance,First is to make something usable, next is to aim for perfection which means a never ending improvements.
- 09-07-2011, 06:18 AM #2
- By DarrylBurke in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM
- By java-noob in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:55 AM
- By paulgray in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2009, 10:01 AM
- By Triji in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
- By phubaba in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:11 PM