Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-30-2011, 03:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Fatal error loading .NET from Java
Good Afternoon, we've developed a .NET dll that we are trying to load into a Java project. This operation goes fine in a PC with Windows XP operating system but running the code from eclipse on a PC with Windows 7 (32 bit) shows this error:
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
# Internal Error (0xe0434352), pid=2920, tid=480
# JRE version: 6.0_27-b07
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.2-b06 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [KERNELBASE.dll+0x9673]
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error Reporting Page
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
.NET dll is not executed because the Java project crashes before to calling that.
Do you know why this happen?
Thanx in advance for you help.
- By PurpleReign1961 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:55 AM
- By Tdmullen in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2011, 03:27 AM
- By Mikeypwned in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:24 AM
- By jayanti kumari in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:31 AM
- By oregon in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:44 AM