Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-23-2011, 10:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
recovery of unsaved files which are not commited
I am going through a serious issue. I have made some changes to some of the files (java code) of one of our projects using Helio's eclipse. I accidentally updated my entire project to Head/Latest code which is present in our server(i.e. a repository where everyday number of people commit their changes). Now, all the changes which I have made in the files are not seen. I am seeing some changes of the files in the local history, but I have been doing a lot of changes in different files from many days and now I don't remember all those files. I couldn't check every file's local history and update them becoz that would be a tough task and there are hundred's of files in server.
Could anyone please help me how to recover those changes.
Note: I have not deleted the files, I have made some changes to some files but didn't commit them. So they are lost. Even if I restore it to the previous point, I cannot get the changes.
Please some one help me.
- By rjalori in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
- By appleLove in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:37 PM
- By vinay1497 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:47 PM
- By touchsky88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:42 AM
- By Farzaneh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 04:20 PM