Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-24-2011, 10:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
JMockit & running ant from eclipse - Agent Jar not found
I've been trying to unit test a massive code base that contains copious amounts of static methods, and found jmockit to be very useful for this. I've run into a problem where if I try to run the ant build.xml from within eclipse I am told that there is no agent jar, so the advanced features of jmockit cannot be used.
I have tried putting the javaagent parameter in the vmargs that ant uses in junit tests to no avail.
I see no documentation that addresses this particular issue with the combination of ant and eclipse.
Anyone have any clues? Do I need to specify the vmargs somewhere else?
Thanks for your time,
- By atomant in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:22 AM
- By prashantchouhan9 in forum EclipseReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:05 AM
- By 1wretch in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:22 AM
- By anthrax in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 09:06 AM
- By Felissa in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 05:47 AM