Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-06-2011, 05:12 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Eclipse is eclipsing my options / cramping my style
Why, when I select File | New Java Project, and then uncheck "Use default location," do the options for "JRE" and "Project Layout" become grayed out?
I want to specify my own location for my project, but it would be nice for the class/source hierarchy to be generated automatically there...
Based on what I read in "Head First Java," I'd like to end up with this structure/hierarchy of folders:
- By SilentSoul in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2011, 03:42 AM
- By hego555 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2011, 11:15 AM
- By Gorgro in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:41 PM
- By ProgrammingPup in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 05:21 AM
- By smart in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2008, 05:25 PM