Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Annoyance with ANT build target
- 06-26-2011, 11:43 PM #1
Annoyance with ANT build target
I'm writing a Java SE app that uses JPA. I followed these instructions for setting up an ANT builder to enhance my entity classes. It worked.
The problem is that the ANT enhance target runs every time I save any file in my project. Can I make it run only when I modify one of my entity classes?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By timosilver in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:53 AM
- By chyrl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:43 AM
- By fatblacktone in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 07:43 AM
- By ziggy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:29 AM