Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Debug mode keeps stopping
- 05-31-2011, 03:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Debug mode keeps stopping
When using eclipse for mac 7.0.12 in debug mode, it keeps throwing me into the debug view for no apparent reason. No breakpoints are set, and still it stops the execution and goes to debug mode continuosly, and the debug windows shows:
Daemon Thread ["http-bio-8080"-exec-21] (Suspended (exception RuntimeException))
ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() line: 912
TaskThread(Thread).run() line: 680
This happens randomly with 5sec to 1min interval. It can happen even when I am not performing any actions in the application.
I am pretty new to the whole java environment, so it is probably some newbie error. Anyone can assist me?
Edit: Actually, it's the Tomcat that is version 7.0.12. Sorry, I get a bit confused.
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Helios Service Release 2
Last edited by JustinCase; 05-31-2011 at 03:11 PM.
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:27 PM
- By Aaron_Sharp in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2011, 04:44 AM
- By staffan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:14 PM
- By bizso in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:07 AM
- By msgbharath in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2009, 03:20 AM