Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-25-2011, 10:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Programs compile differently on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of eclipse?
I had a project for my seminar class in college that I programmed in a 32 bit version of Eclipse that compiled and ran just fine. The instructor and my partner both tried to compile and run that same program in a 64-bit version of Eclipse and it would not run properly, and when I tried it on my 64-bit version I encountered the same problem?
My question is basically the title, but could there be a version difference that makes some programming styles incompatible with 64-bit compilers? :confused:
- 04-27-2011, 11:08 AM #2
what do you mean with "it would not run properly"? apart the 32/64 question are you sure your instructor and partner use the same jdk version like you for the seminar class?
Last edited by j2me64; 04-27-2011 at 11:45 AM.
- By mattlindsay in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:40 PM
- By siwelb in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:12 PM
- By zacf in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2009, 05:21 PM
- By Ramesh in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2008, 01:17 PM
- By Jothi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 02:22 PM