Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: CSS editor
- 03-24-2011, 04:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
I have to implement an Eclipse plugin that will offer all functionality of the regular CSS editor (highlighting, code completion, hover, etc, etc), but it needs to support an adapted version of the CSS language (CSS TV Profile 1.0), with some old CSS commands stripped and new commands added. What is the best way to do this:
1) build an editor from scratch?
2) reuse existing js editor code? SSE? Reuse of StructuredTextEditor and introduce new editorConfiguration?
Can you give me some pointers please? Pointers to example code?
Thanks in advance!
- By sunde887 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:01 AM
- By webstarg in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:19 PM
- By jperson in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:52 AM
- By supra s in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Marty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM