Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-25-2007, 07:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Strange error message "Source not found"
I am using Eclipse and junit to debug a small program.
I created a simple method Method() which returns a value(e.g 5). I want to test that method with junit.
The problem is as follows :
If I try to execute the test without a breakpoint, it runs fine, however if I try to debug my testcase by putting a breakpoint it continues in the code properly and fails at the end saying :
"Source not found", The following unit is highlighted : JUnit3TestReference.run.TestExecution)
I have no clue what is wrong .. where ...
Please suggest ..
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
- By baltimore in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:19 AM
- By iceman in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:37 AM
- By Welsh in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2008, 01:12 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:55 PM