Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Running runnable jar AS
- 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Running runnable jar AS
i need to run my jar aplication as another Windows user.
To do this, I have created a runnable jar from eclipse (Export tool), and after that, i made a vbs script to execute the jar as the user 'X'.
Can i solve this in another way, without the vbs file?
Thanks in advance.
- By udinulis in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:06 AM
- By liran in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:25 PM
- By ADARSH in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:08 PM
- By Atriamax in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:36 PM
- By sivakumar_sakam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:47 AM