Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: load jar files created with tbc
- 02-27-2011, 07:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
load jar files created with tbc
I need to load a tcl script to my project in eclipse.
The problem is that I don't want to load the tcl source code (since I don't want to release it with Eclipse package).
I tried 2 options:
1 - Compile Tcl (using tclPro). However, it seems eclipse doesn't support it
2. Compile Tcl to java (using tjc). From the created jar files, I created a plugin in eclipse, and then I added it to the "required plugins" in my main project.
The question is how can I load/use those jar files?
Any one tried this flow? or have other ideas how to load non-source-code tcl into eclipse-rcp?
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:43 PM
- By javapenguin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2010, 08:24 AM
- By lse123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 21Last Post: 02-10-2010, 08:52 AM
- By moomoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
- By gabriel in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:04 PM