Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse package problem
- 02-15-2011, 08:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Eclipse package problem
I am new to both eclipse and this forum. I have got some problem when using package in java with eclipse.
When I write an interface (say, MyInterface) and a class which have a private class that implements that (say, MyClass), it can't find the interface.
But when I write the same code without package, it works.
PS: I use "package new_pack;" only at the heading of each file (that eclipse does for me).
Thanks in advance,
- By j2me64 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:24 AM
- By spamsickle in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:26 AM
- By naipulb in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
- By joseph in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:18 PM