Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-24-2011, 07:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Configure Eclipse to work with Microsoft .NET SOAP libraries?
Does anyone know how to configure the Eclipse Java development environment to work with SOAP web services that use Microsoft .NET libraries? Our company has built our web services around Microsoft SOAP .NET libraries and we are having a heck of a time helping our customers using Eclipse (and Java) to work successfully.
We donít have any problems when using NetBeans and Java. In fact, the only way we have been able to figure out how to get Eclipse working is to first configure NetBeans to use our web service WSDL and then export a proxy which can then be used by Eclipse. Is this the only way to get Eclipse to work with Microsoft based web services?
- By surya.bhavanasi in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:23 AM
- By mrrmckenzie in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 02:11 PM
- By javanese in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2009, 04:49 PM
- By JL4 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:11 PM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2007, 06:17 PM