Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-22-2011, 12:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Students working on a project, seeking any advice possible
We are a group of students working to ultimately create a functioning application on Android. The program was originally created in Matlab and now we are attempting to port it to Android.
We used embedded Matlab to generate C code from our function. We want to use the Android native developer kit to get this function operating on Android. Unfortunatley, the Matlab embedder gave us many files we don't quite understand. We made a android.mk file, but probaly did it wrong because the program crashes on startup.
Just looking for any advice at all to help? We didn't call the function, just loaded it. There are also inputs in the function and we don't know if we need to load them first. We used system.loadlibrary to load the function. We also had not declared its inputs yet. Is that a problem?
Thanks for any and all help!
- By orhie in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:39 AM
- By gib65 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:33 PM
- By matpj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:03 PM
- By waparson in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
- By jvasilj1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:30 PM