Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-14-2010, 08:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
SWT application for Windows and MAC(issue is with MAC)
I am new to Java and I am having an issue with my eclipse SWT application once it is exported. It works fine as a runnable JAR on windows but when exported in the same manner on MAC I get the issue.
When I click on any buttons all my controls/buttons/dropdowns get replaced by a white box and some will only appear when clicked again individually.
Please help and if you need any further clarification please reach out.
Thanks in advance for you attention.
- By gerard kowara in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:08 AM
- By computer in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:19 AM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:30 AM
- By mpiaser in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:56 PM
- By tha_crazy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:22 PM