Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JUnit 4 / JUNIT_HOME Problem
- 11-22-2010, 10:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
JUnit 4 / JUNIT_HOME Problem
I use Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developer Helios Service Release 1.
I want to use JUnit4.
However when I run any Test using "Run As..." ==> JUnit Test it runs with
Junit 3.8 (Annotations are ignored and any class that does not contain
some "testXXX()" method prints out a warning)
I found a classpath variable "JUNIT_HOME (non modifiable, deprecated)"
that still points to an old 3.8.2 version of jUnit, but I do not see a way of getting rid of this variable
I find a workaround by going to _each_ project.
Go to Java Build Path -> Libraries in the Project Properties dialog.
Click the Add Library... button, select JUnit, and click Next.
However, it is tedious to do this for each project.
Is there a better way?
- By cka in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 05:14 PM
- By moamen in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
- By hedonist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2009, 01:06 PM
- By Azndaddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2008, 07:47 AM
- By keynan in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 12:35 AM