Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Does eclipse supports multiple sub folder inside source folder
I am developing my project under eclipse 3.5.1 IDE. I can't able to add multiple sub folders inside the src folder.
Inside the source folder i am having sub folders like below.
src --> first -->com/sample/test/rr.java
src --> second --> com/sec/test/mm.java
src --> third --> com/trd/test/uio.java
src --> four --> com/frd/test/kdkfd.java
If i open the eclipse, then inside the src folder i had the package like
and so on.
but inside the rr.java package is com.sample.test only, its not first.com.sample.test.
so i am getting error for invalid package name error.
Does eclipse supports multiple sub folder inside source folder.
Can anybody know how to solve this?
- By gb.rashu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:34 AM
- By Prajin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:31 AM
- By 123456 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
- By sdkanhere in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 04:46 PM
- By natelapp in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:48 AM