Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-23-2010, 04:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
NoClassDefFoundError: Can't find the class in Eclipse
I've just posted this in the Java forum and was refered to the Eclipse forum 'cause it might be more a Eclipse problem than a Java problem. I'll just post the original post:
Iím working on a project where we use a framework called JCAF which is a jar file that we import into eclipse and then add it to the build path but a problem arises when I try to run the application (in Eclipse) however it is only with me the problem occur and not my teammember.
It should say that we use CVS so everything is exactly identical on both computers / eclipse. Furthermore are we both using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system.
The error is a bit complex to explain, so please ask if I need to clarify something.
In a packet called ďassignment.mainĒ weíve got a java file called ďDisplayListener.javaĒ where our main method is located.
When I try to run the main, I get following error:
Could not find the main class: assignment.main.DisplayListener. Program will exitJava Code:
In my Eclipse Console window I get this error:
Does anyone knows what or how to solve the problem? Iíve tried to find the error with no luck.
- By Mestika in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:17 PM
- By newnewgen in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2010, 06:29 AM
- By hottea in forum EclipseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:47 AM
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:17 PM
- By debu37 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:29 PM