Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Creating a Table with user input
- 09-08-2010, 01:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Creating a Table with user input
I am learning java at home in my spare time and my first project using Eclipse java on linux is to create a table where the user enters the number of cells and the names in those cells. I.E a football Table. The general aim is to end up[ with an app that you can enter results and the table will automatically update the teams positions and points.
I have managed to create a Jtable but I dont know where to begin asking the user how many cells they want and what team names go in them, then applying that to the table.
Does anyone have any links I could follow to find this out or perhaps give some advice on what kind of table I should use.
Google the Java Swing tutorials. The first hit should be the Oracle tutorials, and that's where I'd start.
- By brmcdani in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:59 AM
- By Alvaro in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
- By dedachi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:47 AM
- By prfalco in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:03 AM
- By new_1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:38 AM