Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-09-2010, 05:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Building EJB project with dependency
I got an EJB project that has a dependency on a regular Java project.
When I build the EJB project I'd like to have the sources from the Java project compiled in the target dir of the EJB project.
I added the Java project to the "Order and Export" in the Project Properties -> Java Build Path, but it still didn't work.
Actually the problem is that when deploying the EAR the classes in the Java project are not included in the deployment.
- By Abder-Rahman in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2009, 05:09 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:34 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:34 PM