Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-13-2010, 09:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
how to add beforeClick action for a popup menu item added by another plug-in
I'm developing a new Eclipse plug-in which needs to interact with the other 3rd party plug-ins. Here is the definition of a 3rd party plug-in's popup menu for which I would like to implement a beforeClick action:
<!-- **************** POP UP MENUS ******************* -->
The action to be taken when this popup menu item is clicked is defined in another plug-in and unfortunately I don't have access to its source code. I need to run a piece of code before the action defined for this popup plug-in is run. I searched for listeners to implement for mouse click events of eclipse but I could find an appropriate one.
I would really appreciate if you can help me on this topic.
- By webdreamer in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:50 PM
- By shahid0627 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2009, 04:19 AM
- By hungleon88 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
- By Kabiraa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2008, 07:54 AM