Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java in Eclipse: WaitNamedPipe
- 07-05-2010, 10:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Java in Eclipse: WaitNamedPipe
I have a few days since I'm getting a weird error on eclipse:
I have windows 7 x64 and I'm working on Eclipse Galileo. I'm just doing some private stuff in Java (with mysql) and I'm getting thiskind of errors. It' not only me. All my coleagues are having the same problem. The application seems to work without any major problems. It's just after the execution of the MAIN, I get these messages.
I've search this forum entirely, and not only. No answer. Is anybody having the same issue? Or maybe anybody HAD this issue?
Thank you in advace for your help.
- By programmer_007 in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:22 PM
- By SamuelM in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:58 PM
- By Mark_Kovski in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:25 AM
- By Mark_Kovski in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:24 AM
- By vns.ambi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:49 AM