Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-28-2010, 01:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Minimize (not exit) the application to tray when the close button is clicked
i have product which is built on eclipse sdk 3.5, this is not a RCP. The requirement is to minimize the application to the tray with an icon when the close button is clicked.
i know how to do this with an RCP
int returnCode = PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(display, new ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor());
since a new display is created and a new ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor is passed createAndRunWorkbench, the methods in ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor can be overridden, thus the overridden methods will be called when the event occurs.
How can i do the same for a product which is not and RCP?
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:55 AM
- By Kenan89 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:31 AM
- By pranav13 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:52 PM
- By shapeshifter in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2008, 01:42 PM
- By sandor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:05 AM