Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JADECLIPSE version Jad v1.5.8f.
- 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
JADECLIPSE version Jad v1.5.8f.
I have java compiled class files in JAr file . I have imported the Jar file in eclipse and installed the JAD plugin to see the source code .
Some classed are decompiled successfully ,But for some I see error that :
The class file version is 48.0 (only 45.3, 46.0 and 47.0 are supported)
Can anybody suggest how to resolve this and see the decompiled classes successsfully .
I installed JAD
jadnt158 and net.sf.jadclipse_3.3.0(3).jar
Please let me know .
- By AnithaKarthik in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2008, 02:21 PM
- By Harshada in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:13 AM
- By j2vdk in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:34 PM
- By happyknappy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:10 PM
- By Alan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 06:05 PM