Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2010, 08:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
OSX, setting library path does not resolve unsatisfied link error
Using OSX 1.5, Java 1.6, Eclipse 3.5.2
After getting an unsatisfied link error, I set the
-Djava.library.path="<path of jogl.jar>" and still receive:
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jogl in java.library.path"
the path was copied and pasted from System.out.println("java.library.path: "+System.getProperty("java.library.path")); in the main program.
and set in the Elclispse project properties for the run settings for the VM.
I have made sure the jogl.jar is in the path.
from previous comments, this seems to be a common problem, but i have not seen a solution for this environment - no problems under windows environment.
I'm at a loss as to how to solve this.
- By Hussain Ali in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2010, 07:55 AM
- By programmer_007 in forum EclipseReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:31 PM
- By chris97is in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:34 AM
- By LudwigKarl in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 01:31 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 09:48 AM