Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: debugger "Source not found"
- 03-30-2010, 09:29 AM #1
- 03-30-2010, 09:35 AM #2
Package explorer, right click on your project and select 'Properties'. In the new dialog you choose 'Java Build Path' and there the register 'Libraries'. In each lib tree is a node called 'Source attachment', that's the one to specify where the source files are.
GrußMath problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- 03-30-2010, 10:22 AM #3
ok, i point the source attachment to the file called src.zip in the java directory and know the the source error disappears while debugging. clear, when exernal jars are involved in the debugging i need to search for these sources. but for now it's ok. one bug less in the eclipse univers :) thx a lot.
Last edited by j2me64; 03-30-2010 at 10:27 AM.
- By pcassiano in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2010, 06:41 AM
- By trueblue in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2009, 03:48 PM
- By rafamd11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By ppayal in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:19 PM