Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-24-2010, 10:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Help in building .ear file with eclipse
May i know is there any good guide to guide me through in building an .ear file with eclipse.
I have tried creating a .jar with the File>Export>>JAR File in eclipse and i am able to create one.
I have tried the same thing by selecting EAR File, but there is a EAR application drop down, which show nothing.
I am not sure what is the required stuff to build a .ear file, so will hope if someone can provide me a relevant guide to learn.
For building the .jar file, i have used a .java file that contain a statement to display a line. Not sure whether it work with .ear file, apparently is not for now.
Thanks in advance.
- By Jeremy720 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:27 AM
- By itaipee in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2009, 06:41 PM
- By zachwong in forum EclipseReplies: 15Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:50 AM
- By madad2005 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:47 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:34 PM