Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse plugin build process
- 03-05-2010, 02:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Eclipse plugin build process
Im created a plugin (eclipse) that uses my own builder. When an (incremental) build gets invoked, my plugin checks if the changed file (the files gotten from the IDeltaResource) have any errors in them. If errors are found it places markers on the file. Now this all works fine, except the fact that it does this stuff before the code gets compiled.
So when i change the file to remove the error and save it (again an incremental build gets called here), the error keeps existing in the file, its still left in the problem view as it is in the left outline.
So my question is as follows: are there ways to wait for the ending of the compile process, so i can check for errors after that process? If not are there any ways to influence the order in which a project gets build? so i might be able to let the compile process occur earlier in the sequence?
Thanks in advance,
- By arseny in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2009, 01:02 AM
- By cbklp in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:03 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 01:28 PM
- By goldhouse in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2007, 03:27 PM