Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Launch configuration
- 02-28-2010, 11:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Something happened to Eclipse Pulsar. I have a glitch that when I open Eclipse Run>Run I get a
"Launch configuration EclipseStarter references a non-existing project org.eclipse.ui.examples.multipageeditor"
also it says:
(The system cannot find the path specified)
probally because it doesn't exist and don't know why it would even want to look for it.
I can open AVD if I go to it directly, but my program does not show up in the menu.
tried deleting eclipse and sdk files and reinstalling but it did not work. It still has the same error message.
- By msanders in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:22 PM
- By roughjj in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:59 PM
- By atom86 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:13 PM
- By Aruz in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:57 PM
- By lemon3 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:49 AM