Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-27-2010, 03:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Changing text fonts and colours for specific files.
Everyone knows how to change the colour, font etc for text in a Java file. However, I want to change the colour and font for read only files so that they are different to all other files. Even better would be I could specify a list of files that are in a certain package and they would have a different font or colour to all other files.
Is there anyway to do this?
- By gstkein in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
- By fletcher in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2009, 06:48 PM
- By mickmos in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:01 PM
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:32 AM
- By mokonji in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM