Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Exporting WAR File Issue
- 12-29-2009, 04:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Exporting WAR File Issue
I am having an issue exporting a WAR file using eclipse in a certain case.
I have a java web application and my usual routine after testing locally is to export a .war file and deploy it on a remote server (not local machine).
I have done this a million times and have not had issues except in a particular case:
When I export the war file AND firefox is running, my Eclipse export generates a .tmp file instead of the desired .war file.
For example, I'll go to export the war file and it will generate something like appname.war2153107342536485888.tmp instead of appname.war BUT only when firefox is running.
I have found this very strange and although I am on the URL of the deployed webapp (which is on a remote server), I still should not have this issue.
When I close firefox and then export, everything works fine.
- By Cod in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:06 PM
- By selvakumar.velmurugesan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:20 AM
- By MarkWilson in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:54 PM
- By sciguy77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:06 PM
- By latha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:09 AM