Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-24-2009, 08:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Richmond, Canada
- Rep Power
Eclipse IDE -- view local variables Expressions in .jar file
My java project relies on several .jar files.
I'd love to debug into it and I managed to do so after attaching the source code folders which actually produce those .jar files.
However, how can I view some of the local variables in some functions of the attached source code, in Expressions view ???
I succeeded in putting "this" into Expressions view, and I managed to view the member variables of this class. However, for some local variables in some functions of the source code folders, I failed to view them.
Well, by the way, I've got to say that I am able to view local variables of my own code. I only can't view values of local variables of the attached source code for some .jar files.
Anybody has the same experience and have you got any work around?
JIAWelcome to Vision Open
- 12-27-2009, 02:13 AM #2
- By samson in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Onra in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2009, 09:39 PM
- By ScottVal in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2009, 07:59 AM
- By mikeg1z in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:06 AM
- By reddzer in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:47 PM