Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse Findbug Rules
- 11-25-2009, 10:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Eclipse Findbug Rules
i am using this plugin findbug to check my code.
unfortunnatly i can't find this rule :
RCN: Nullcheck of value previously dereferenced (RCN_REDUNDANT_NULLCHECK_WOULD_HAVE_BEEN_A_NPE) A value is checked here to see whether it is null, but this value can't be null because it was previously dereferenced and if it were null a null pointer exception would have occurred at the earlier dereference. Essentially, this code and the previous dereference disagree as to whether this value is allowed to be null. Either the check is redundant or the previous dereference is erroneous.
can anybody help please !!!!!!
- By karuna in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:39 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:18 PM
- By darlineth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 03:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 06:27 PM