Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Eclipse Galileo J2EE project
- 11-24-2009, 02:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse Galileo J2EE project
Hello, I want to deploy the Enterprise Application Project consists of two Web(HelloWeb) and EJB(HelloService) tiers. But it is something wrong in these projects. There is a red 'x' mark near its. I don't know, where is the problem. And I don't know, where can I find something about. I tried a Validate, nothing. Where is in Eclipse some informations about this problem. See the JPG in attach.
Thanks a lot for a answer.
- 11-26-2009, 04:54 AM #2
you should be able to open a 'problems' window
on the menu,
Window -> Show View -> Problems
once the problems window is visible, you may have to select the project in the package explorer, its possible the errors filter might only show problems within the currently selected project, but by default it should show all problems in all projects in the workspace.
- By krishnaanu in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
- By vin_pll in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
- By newmanw10 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
- By newmanw10 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
- By freudonspeed in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:00 PM