Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Exporting jar problem
- 11-20-2009, 06:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Exporting jar problem
I've done an application to sign xml's. And my unit tests inside eclipse are ok, so I export the project as jar to sign with it.
I run the jar and create the signed xml's. Apparently there is no difference between the xml generarted inside eclipse and the resulting jar. But the second one generates a wrong signature. I compare the files, everything is equal except the signature fields.
I guess something's wrong with the environments. I've checked the eclipse classpahts and command line classpath. It's all ok. I have no clue.
- By deepusrp in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-26-2009, 10:33 AM
- By Moncleared in forum EclipseReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2009, 08:35 AM
- By sciguy77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:06 PM
- By Nim in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:53 PM
- By Hank Ag99 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:22 PM