Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-18-2009, 10:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Eclipse autorun button not working?
Look, I'm no expert at eclipse. As far as the program itself works I'm a little above a techophobic old man in terms of using the program. So, while I've tried a couple things, I couldn't solve this problem on myself. While I did find a solution, it was a treatment, not a cure.
As all of you know, the green play button at the top of the window plays (or for me, played) the program I currently had selected in my workspace. However, recently, I installed some plugins, pressed a few buttons, and now I have to either create a new configuration for each program I want to run or use that weird key command (Shift + Alt + X J). How do I return to the original settings? I've tried resetting defaults many places many times, but I haven't yet managed to get anything to work. Any solutions?
-Failing n00bish Eclipse user.
- By twinytwo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2009, 01:05 AM
- By iuna in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:39 PM
- By twinytwo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:22 PM
- By Leprechaun in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2008, 05:46 AM
- By letmeoutofhere in forum Java AppletsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:15 PM