Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: RCP application via Web start
- 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
RCP application via Web start
I have a problem with RCP and Web start.
I want to distribute an RCP application via Web start.
I use eclipse 3.4.2.
I found an example called HelloRCP in the Internet (please find it by google "i-proving.ca" +"hellorcp").
and removing all entries “*.wpf.*” out of org.eclipse.rcp_3.4.200.*.jnlp the download worked.
Unfortunately, the application does not start after acceptance of the signature.
Can someone tell me how to debug or log the start of the application in that case?
- By ScottVal in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:04 PM
- By McChill in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:26 PM
- By pradnya in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:49 AM
- By sand.softnet1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2008, 07:41 PM
- By cachi in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:43 AM